Monday, June 23, 2008

SUMMER'S IN FULL SWING!

I love the mist setting on the hose.
Putting the links together all by myself......
A quick read before I get up and running again.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Me and my daddy.
He love's to sing "bringing home my baby bumble bee." The bee's in his hands.
Grandmommy showering me with love.
Helping mommy and daddy clean....they need all the help they can get.
Future's so bright......gotta wear shades.

1 comment:

Ashley Matteo said...

Hey girl,
Joshua is getting sooooooooo big and cute. Its hard to believe how big he is getting; he is looking like a little boy now but i know he will always be mama's baby. I hope you are feeling good and that little girl is not keeping you up too much at night. I will miss not seeing you this weekend at the shower but we will have to get together soon. love ya
ashley