Thursday, December 11, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!

Millie Claus
Tis the season
SMOOOOOOCH!
Of course I could not get them both in the hat at the same time.
Joshua Claus
Very excited watching the "GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS."
Daddy and Millie asleep again.........
Daddy remembered after the pants were put on that Millie's onesie wasn't snapped so we decided to snap it over the pants.
We must find the perfect one.
Millie and Mommy taking a break from the search for a photo opp.
Family picture....awe.  Not sure why Joshua is so serious.
Joshua was so sweet to share his snowmen with Millie (even though one was actually hers already.)

2 comments:

Bragans said...

They are growing up so fast. Millie has changed so much since I last saw her. I hope we can get together soon! Take care!

Ashley Matteo said...

hey
love ALL the pics. they are precious! i am proud of you for taking lots of pics of sweet millie even though she is the 2nd baby. i do hope you and your family have such a wonderful Christmas this year!
ashley