Thursday, April 19, 2012

Joshua's Birthday

Okay, so it has been a little while ( okay so a LONG while) since I have updated the blog.  I am trying to do my best to catch up.  These pictures are from Joshua's birthday. Enjoy!


These two are best buddies.  

How adorable is William in his Spiderman get up?

We are working on Valentine's 

I made this all by myself!

I made this all by myself!

Joshua had to count 100 M & M's for the 100th day of school.

As I am sure you can imagine......a few along the way were eaten.

Valentine's Day!

Seriously......I cannot believe this sweet boy is 5!

Our little celebration at home. 
Where did the time go?

Millie pretty much devoured her cupcake

Joshua stuck his finger in the icing and that was about it.

That was yummy!

I loved the super cute shark toppers....too cute.


As you can see, he loves posing for pictures.



Jumping right in.

Georgia...what a gal.  Carved this shark watermelon for the party. How amazing?

Megs and Trevor...thanks for all the help guys!

Ella Joy getting some awesome art from Maddie.

Maggie Kate waiting patiently for her turn.

Dynamic duo: Penny Rose and Millie.  I love the shark fins!
Amie and Grandmommy!

The whole gang there to celebrate and help!

Hudson having fun with the shark toss.



Kevin getting a really cool shark painted.

Don Don in full uniform. Lifeguarding the party! 
Sassy and Robert!

Missy and Grant! congratulations on their Engagement!  We are so excited!

Nathan and Stella digging into the shark cupcakes. 


All the kiddos enjoying dessert 


Dawn and her crew!

all tuckered out from the party!

No comments: