Hello everyone!
Well, I will have to admit it is pretty hard right now to find the time to update the blog and take a lot pictures but I am trying to get as many as I can. I want to make sure Millie has a lot of pictures too! Joshua and Millie are both doing great. We have had a little bit of a cold at our house which has also made it very hard b/c we have not been able to see Grandmommy because we don't want to get her sick. Mommy has had to go visit by herself. We cannot wait to see her and play.

Millie getting a little time on her mat!

Grandmommy got Joshua and Millie little pumpkins. This is Joshua "loving" his pumpkin.

Seriously, are these Daddy's children or what. Already a Daddy's girl!

Joshua has a new favorite band, although we still love Raffi. The Laurie Berkner band has become the new favorite. Even when we are winding down for bed he has to have the DVD on and sing along, it is too cute. His favorite is the dino song. We know every word by heart...trust us.

Joshua helping Millie with some tummy time!

TOUCHDOWN!

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?
No comments:
Post a Comment